The FAB Superstars Awards, now in its fourth year, is a programme that recognises the efforts and achievements of staff in the travel food & beverage and hospitality sector around the world.
This is an opportunity for the travel F&B and hospitality community to recognise and reward the efforts and actions of front-line and back-of-house employees who make a critical difference to our industry.
All entries shall be reviewed and assessed by an independent panel of judges comprising relevant experts and professionals.
Entry for the awards is via self-nomination and will be charged at US$39 per submission, payable at the point of entry (see below).
Award entries are being invited from today until the closing deadline of 5 April 2024, 11:59pm EST.
- Eligibility period is 1 July 2023 to 29 February 2024.
- Written summary describing the entry and why the entry should win the award for the specific category.
The nomination entry may be supported with pertinent details, images, video, collateral, etc.
A short quote summarising why the nominee(s)/ nomination is deserving of the recognition, including a high-resolution image which can be used for media purposes (online editorial, print, etc.)
We can guarantee that judging will not be influenced by the amount of money spent on an entry, by presentation size or by drafting in marketing and PR expertise. Rather, we are interested in the people nominated and the stories behind their actions. What is it that makes them such priceless employees? How far have their actions reached? Please tell us in your own heartfelt words and share details that are soul inspiring and motivational.
Each written entry should include information under the following suggested headings:
- Overview – Please define and describe who, what, why, where and when as succinctly as possible in a brief synopsis / introduction.
- The Exceptional – Please let us know why the nominee(s) deserves the award. What did the nominee(s) do this past year, making them and their actions exceptional, outstanding and exemplary? It might also be a case of the nominee(s) going above and beyond their usual job scope to warrant the recognition.
- Scope & Reach – Questions to answer could be: Who was positively affected? How far reaching were their actions? What differences were made / felt? Was this external or internal within your business?
- Measured Success – This can also cover specific instances of happy customer service outcomes and results, how a new way of doing business was actioned company-wide as a positive example or even by providing evidence of quantifiable improvements in business.
Entrants will be able to upload supporting documents, information, images and video to the nomination portal once registration is complete.
Important Additional Information
All entries should also be validated by senior management – this can be done on the nomination portal.
To reach as far and wide as possible, each of the two main award categories will be divided into four geographic and two department sub-categories in order to fully recognise and celebrate a diverse range of employees across the world for their passion, hard work and dedication. Each main category award will therefore recognise the following subcategories:
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Front of House
- Back of House – Kitchen / Stores / Admin / Logistics
Please contact us at Events@MoodieDavittReport.com if you have any questions or need guidance.
An award that celebrates those teams who have pulled together, working seamlessly, enthusiastically and effectively, whilst inspiring each other and those around them. It recognises teams who have gone beyond the call of duty, together, to make a difference and to get the job done to the highest standard.
This award recognises those people who everyone loves to work alongside and encounter in the workplace. For those individuals who always show up both for work and for others, who strive to walk the extra miles from a starting point of integrity and passion, and who communicate with sincerity, friendliness and conviction.