Departure from the Ritz Carlton hotel, meeting at the FAB registration desk, located on the 2nd Floor in the foyer area. Attendees must bring their passport to gain access.
Commencing at 13:00 from the FAB 2017 Welcome Desk, located in Lounge 15 of Terminal 1, Pre-Security. Attendees must bring their passport to gain access.
The event will feature menu items from HMSHost-operated restaurants at Toronto Pearson International including Twist by Roger Mooking, The Hearth by Lynn Crawford, and LEE Kitchen by Susur Lee. The evening will also feature Chef John Placko.
Plus meet the finalists from the Copper Dog #AiroftheDog Great Airport Cocktail Award
The Moodie Davitt Report Chairman Martin Moodie and
President Dermot Davitt
Greater Toronto Airport Authority Vice President of Customer and Terminal Services Scott Collier
An audience with celebrated chef Lynn Crawford, in which we discuss her culinary vision, values and the challenges and opportunities of the airport market.
• FAB 2016 Airport Food Offer of the Year winner Copenhagen Airports Head of F&B/Convenience John Lungstrom Khan
• Greater Toronto Airport Authority Director Commercial Development Mike Ross
• AIRMALL USA President & CEO Ben Zandi
Two culinary superstars join FAB for a fun cooking demonstration. Reality TV star, chef and restaurateur Paul Wahlberg and Toronto culinary legend Massimo Capra are joined by SSP America CEO Michael Svagdis and Toronto Pearson International Vice President of Customer and Terminal Services Scott Collier to discuss their culinary influences, trends and insights.
Areas President Pedro Fontana on the evolution of the North American food & beverage market and how the industry must respond to changing consumer needs
• Smart Design President & CEO Nick Baker
• London Gatwick Head of Retail Rachel Bulford
• Emirates Leisure Retail Chief Operating Officer Kevin Zajax
J.D. Power Director Airport Practice Michael Taylor
• New York JFK T4 (JFKIAT) VP Concession Management Ed Midgley
• Paradies Lagardère CEO Gregg Paradies
• Westfield Airports Vice President Leasing Iris Messina
• San Francisco International Director Revenue Development & Management Cheryl Nashir
• Toronto Airport Manager of F&B Programs Suzanne Merrell
• Leon Co-Founder & CEO John Vincent
• HMSHost International CEO Walter Seib
• GRAB CEO Mark Bergsrud
• HMSHost Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer Sarah Naqvi
• Kallpod COO Steven Barrow Barlow
Culinary Tourism Alliance President Rebecca MacKenzie
A partner of Toronto Airport, the Culinary Tourism Alliance represents Canada on the UNWTO World Forum on Gastronomy Tourism. The session will discuss food tourism, how airports can relate and tap into this fast-emerging phenomenon, as well as presenting data and research on the subject of food and travel.
• Marqette General Manager Michael Thornton
• EMCAT – Airport F&B Alliance Managing Director Lars Crone
• Mango Tree – Managing Director Trevor MacKenzie
Delegates are invited to join SSP America, Toronto Pearson International Airport and The Moodie Davitt Report for what promises to be a memorable conclusion to FAB 2017.
Guests will be transported to Toronto’s Historic Distillery District for a reception which coincides with the launch of the TD Toronto Jazz Festival, which begins the next day. Visitors will have the chance to explore the Distillery District’s many shops, restaurants and entertainment venues during the evening.
Complimentary transportation from the Ritz Carlton to Toronto’s Distillery Historic District provided by GTTA, departing from the front of the Ritz-Carlton hotel at 16.30 prompt.